Coach Mike Bradley has been coaching, training, and competing competitively for more than 40 years in a variety of athletic genres including football, baseball, basketball, boxing and most recently, Crossfit. He began crossfitting in 2009 at Crossfit Inspire in Frazer. He become a CF-L1 Trainer in 2011. The extensive coaching background began in 1982. Mike is passionate about coaching and family. A family that CrossFits together – stays together!!!!
Favorite Lift: Heavy KB’s and burpees!
Favorite WOD: Diane
Athletic and Coaching accomplishments:
- State championship appearances (2) with a state championship (1996), football
- Strength and Conditioning coach West Chester Henderson, Twin Valley
- World wide Crossfit Games competitor, finished 53rd in the world 2011 (age 47)
- Golden Gloves and Collegiate boxing record 53-7
- Associates Degree in Physical Conditioning, Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Business (Immaculata – Cum Laude)
- CF-L1 Trainer
- Certified in Personal restraints and assists through the Devereux Foundation (Certified Trainer)